The Horrors of Oakendale Abbey. [electronic resource] : A romance.
- New-York : Printed and sold by John Harrisson, Yorick's Head, no. 3 Peck-Slip, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
204p. ; 12⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in London in 1797, with a titlepage bearing the statement 'By the author of Elizabeth', i.e. Mrs. Carver.
Gathering R incorrectly imposed; p. 201 and 202 are reversed on leaf R5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 35640
English Short Title Catalog, W12785.
- Harrisson, John, d. 1804, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|