The knowledge of salvation precious in the hour of death [electronic resource] : proved in a sermon preached, January 4th. 1759, upon the death of the Rev. Mr. James Hervey, Rector of Weston-Favell, in Northamptonshire. By W. Romaine, A.M. Lecturer of St. Dunstan's, in the West, London. [One line from Proverbs].
- The fourth edition.
- [Boston] : London, and Edinburg: printed. Boston: re-printed and sold by Fowle and Draper, at their printing-office opposite the Lion & Bell, in Marlboborough-Street [sic], M,DCC,LIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Hervey, James, 1714-1758.
- Funeral sermons -- 1759.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Romaine's funeral sermon on the death of the Rev. Mr. James Hervey.
Bookseller's advertisement, p.28.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8484
English Short Title Catalog, W13077.
- Fowle, Zechariah, 1724-1776, printer.
Draper, Samuel, 1737-1767, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|