Laws, statutes, ordinances and constitutions, [electronic resource] : ordained, made and established, by the mayor, aldermen, and commonalty, of the city of New-York, convened in Common-Council, for the good rule and government of the inhabitants and residents of the said city. ... To which is added, an appendix, containing extracts of sundry acts of the General Assembly, of the Colony of New-York, immediately relating to the good government of the said city and corporation.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- [New York] : Printed and sold, by John Holt, at the new printing office, at the lower end of Broad Street, opposite the Exchange, 1763.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,108,p. : coat of arms ; 2⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette: arms of New York province (Reilly 936).
Added leaf before title, printed in red, lists members of the Corporation of the City of New-York, and ends: "This book printed for [blank]". With a title vignette of the royal arms (Reilly 919).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9463
English Short Title Catalog, W13392.
- Holt, John, 1721-1784, printer.
New York (N.Y.). Common Council. , Author
New York (State). General Assembly. , Author
New York (N.Y.). Common Council.
New York (Colony). General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|