A letter to the Reverend Mr. George Whitefield, an itinerant preacher, within the dominions of His Most Excellent Majesty George, II. King of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, &c [electronic resource] : By Benjamin Prescott, A.M. Pastor of a Church of Christ in Salem, N.E. [Eight lines in Latin from Luther].
- Other Title:
- Letter to the Reverend Mr. George Whitefield.
- Boston : Printed for D. Gookin in Marlborough-Street, over against the Old South Meeting-House, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A criticism of Whitefield's autobiography.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5680
English Short Title Catalog, W13521.
- Gookin, Daniel, 1720-1752, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|