The mouse-trap, or The battle of the Cambrians and mice [electronic resource] : A poem. Translated into English, by R. Lewis. [Eight lines of quotations].
- Other Title:
- Muscipula, sive kambpomyomaxia.
- Annapolis : Printed for the author, by W. Parks, M,DCC,XXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xvi,52p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Poems -- 1728.
Poems -- 1728.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title and text printed in Latin and English on opposite pages. Edward Holdsworth is named as author on the Latin title page.
Title pages printed in red and black.
"A list of the subscribers names."--p. xiv-xvi.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 3038
English Short Title Catalog, W14903.
- Lewis, Richard, tr.
Parks, William, d. 1750, printer.
Lewis, Richard, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|