State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, February 3, 1778. [electronic resource] : Notwithstanding repeated orders ... to make returns of all the male inhabitants ... above the age of sixteen years; and ... all the men inlisted into the Continental Army ... Resolved that ... said committees ... make immediate returns ...
- Standardized Title:
- Resolves. 1778-02-03
- [Boston : Printed by Powars and Willis, 1778]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Recruiting and enlistment.
Draft -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Census, 1778.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In Council, February 3, 1778. Read and concurred. .." - Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 15900
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2141
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1022
English Short Title Catalog, W15067.
- Powars, Edward Eveleth, printer.
Willis, Nathaniel, 1755-1831, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|