The eternity of God, and the short life of man considered. [electronic resource] : A sermon on occasion of the decease of Mr. Samuel Aspinwal, who died August 13. 1732 in the 37th year of his age. By James Allin, M.A. Pastor of the church in Brooklin.
- Boston in New-England : Printed for D. Henchman, over against the Brick Meeting-House in Cornhill, 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,ii,26p. ; 18 cm.
- Aspinwal, Samuel, 1697-1732.
- Funeral sermons -- 1732.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Allin's funeral sermon for Mr. Samuel Aspinwal.
With an obituary notice, p. 26: Extract from the New-England weekly journal, no. 283.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 3497
English Short Title Catalog, W15623.
- Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|