Acts and laws passed by the General Court of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May, anno domini, 1794.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1794-05)
- Boston: (Massachusetts) : Printed at the State-Press, by Adams and Larkin, printers to the General Court, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. 405-434 ; 2⁰.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
Boston (Mass.) -- Law and legislation -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1789 (Evans 21944).
Imprint from colophon.
State seal at head of title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 27278
English Short Title Catalog, W16781.
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799, printer.
Larkin, Isaac, 1771-1797, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|