An inaugural thesis on jaundice [electronic resource] : containing observations on the liver, and some of its diseases. Submitted to the examination of the Revd. John Ewing, S.T.P Provost, the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania; on the 6th day of June, 1799, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, by James Norcom, of N. Carolina, Honorary Member of the Philadelphia Medical and Chemical societies. [One line of quotation in Latin].
- Philadelphia : Printed by James Carey, for Mathew Carey, 118, Market-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v, , 8-49,  p. ; 8⁰.
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
Liver -- Diseases.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Errata note, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 35977
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1423
English Short Title Catalog, W17222.
- Carey, James, d. 1801, printer.
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|