Laws of the Union Fire Society, instituted at Boston, November 25, 1792 [i.e., 1772]. [electronic resource].
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes, Jun, [1798 or 1799]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 15 cm.
- Union Fire Society (Boston, Mass.).
Fire prevention -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Fire prevention -- Societies, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Established as the Union Society, Nov. 25, 1772; cf. its Rules and laws, [Boston, 1772?] (Bristol B3494, Shipton & Mooney 42319). Another edition of the Laws (not in Evans or Bristol) was printed at Boston by Samuel Hall in 1798.
Benjamin Edes, Jun. printed alone in Boston in 1798 and 1799 only.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B8162
Shipton & Mooney, 46393
English Short Title Catalog, W17891.
- Edes, Benjamin, 1755-1801, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|