Copy of a letter from His Excellency General Amherst, to His Excellency Governor Wentworth. [electronic resource] : Camp of Montreal, September 9, 1760.
- [Portsmouth, N.H.? : Printed by Daniel Fowle?, 1760]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- Great Britain. Army.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763 -- Personal narratives.
Canada -- History -- To 1763 (New France)
Montréal (Québec) -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reporting the taking of Montreal to Gov. Benning Wentworth of New Hampshire.
Although Ford and Bristol suggest Boston as the place of publication, Daniel Fowle had established himself as the first printer at Portsmouth, N.H., in 1756, and it is more likely that the broadside was printed there.
Text in two columns.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B2134
Shipton & Mooney, 41128
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1193
English Short Title Catalog, W17907.
- Wentworth, Benning, 1696-1770. , Author
Wentworth, Benning, 1696-1770.
Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|