911 [i.e., nine-one-one], the emergency telephone number; a handbook for community planning.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Nine-one-one, the emergency telephone number
The emergency telephone number.
- Washington, Executive Office of the President, Office of Telecommunications Policy; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off. 
x,62p. col.illus. 28cm.
- Emergency communication systems
Telephone -- United States
- "Assisted by Office of Telecommunications, the United States Dept. of Commerce, under contract with the Franklin Institute Research Laboratories, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."
- United States. Dept. of Commerce. Office of Telecommunications.
Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, Pa.). Research Laboratories.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|