The Particulars of an Indian treaty at Conestogoe. [electronic resource] : Between His Excellency Sir William Keith, Bart. governor of Pennsylvania, and the deputies of the Five Nations.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Bible, in the Second Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Indians of North America -- Treaties.
Iroquois Indians -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 2342
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 172
English Short Title Catalog, W19309.
- Bradford, Andrew, 1686-1742, printer.
Five Nations. 1721.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|