The invention of letters [electronic resource] : a poem, written at the request of the president of Harvard University, and delivered, in Cambridge, on the day of annual commencement, July 15, 1795. By Thomas Paine, A.M.
- Boston : Printed [by Alexander Martin] for the subscribers, July 27, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
15,  p. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedicated to George Washington.
The "second edition" (Evans 29271) was printed from substantially the same setting of type, and names Martin as printer.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 29270
English Short Title Catalog, W20547.
- Harvard University. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|