Report of the Commissioners of the Sinking Fund, [electronic resource] : inclosing a report to them, from the secretary of the Treasury, and sundry official statements of the accounting officers of the Treasury Department, relative to the measures which have been authorized by the commissioners, for purchasing the public debt, subsequent to their report of the 15th of December, 1798. 11th December, 1799. Ordered to lie on the table. Printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 48, North Third-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
14 p. ; 8⁰.
- Debts, Public -- United States.
Finance -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Folded leaf counted in pagination as p. 9-10.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 36564
English Short Title Catalog, W21619.
- Way, Andrew, printer.
Groff, Joseph, d. 1802, printer.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury. , Author
United States. Congress House. , Author
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress 1799-1800). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|