A reply to a piece called The speech of Joseph Galloway, [electronic resource] : Esquire. By John Dickinson. [Six lines from Pope].
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by William Bradford, at his book-store, in Market-Street, adjoining the London Coffee-House, M,DCC,LXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
iv,45,,xiii,p. ; 8⁰.
- Galloway, Joseph, 1731-1803. Speech of Joseph Galloway ...
Dickinson, John, 1732-1808. Speech, delivered in the House of Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, May 24th, 1764.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9640
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1977
English Short Title Catalog, W21810.
- Bradford, William, 1719-1791, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|