In Congress, March 2, 1778. [electronic resource] : Whereas it is essential to the operations of the Army, during the next campaign, that the most vigorous measures should forthwith be adopted for forming a body of horse ...
- Standardized Title:
- Resolves. 1778-03-02
- [Philadelphia : s.n, 1778]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; 2⁰.
- United States. Continental Army -- Cavalry.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Resolution of the Continental Congress.
Signed: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, secretary.
Followed by: List of necessaries and accoutrements for each horseman.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 16116
English Short Title Catalog, W23811.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|