Memoirs of the life of the late Charles Lee, Esq. [electronic resource] : lieutenant-colonel of the forty-fourth regiment; colonel in the Portuguese service; major-general and aid de camp to the King of Poland, and second in command in the service of the United States of America during the Revolution. To which are added, his political and military essays: also, letters to and from many distinguished characters, both in Europe and America.
- The second American edition.
- New-York : Printed by T. Allen, bookseller and stationer, no. 12, Queen-Street, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii, 284 p. ; 12⁰.
- Lee, Charles, 1731-1782.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Memoirs signed, p. 47: Edward Langworthy, Baltimore, March 10th, 1787.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 25701
English Short Title Catalog, W26118.
- Lee, Charles, 1731-1782. , Author
Lee, Charles, 1731-1782.
Langworthy, Edward, 1738?-1802, ed.
Allen, Thomas, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|