Memoirs of the life of the Reverend George Whitefield, [electronic resource] : M.A. late Chaplain to the Right Honourable the Countess of Huntingdon: in which every circumstance worthy of notice, both in his private and public character, is recorded. Faithfully selected from his original papers, journals, and letters. Illustrated by a variety of interesting and entertaining anecdotes, from the best authorities. To which are added, a particular account of his death and funeral; and extracts from the sermons, which were preached on that occasion. Compiled by the Rev. John Gillies, D.D. [Fou lines of Scripture quotations].
- New-York : Printed by Hodge and Shober, at the newest printing-office, in Maiden-Lane, M.DCC.LXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xxiv,,26-311,p., leaf of plates : port. ; 12⁰.
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedicated to the Countess of Huntingdon.
Frontispiece portrait of Whitefield signed: Elisha Gallaudet, sculpt. N. York, 1772.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. [iv-v].
List of subscribers, p. [vi]-xviii.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 13298
English Short Title Catalog, W26119.
- Hodge, Robert, 1746?-1813, printer.
Shober, Frederick, d. 1806?, printer.
Gallaudet, Elisha, ca. 1730-1805, engraver.
Huntingdon, Selina Hastings, Countess of, 1707-1791, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|