Message from the president of the United States, [electronic resource] : transmitting a report and sundry documents, from the secretary of state, of the depredations committed on the commerce of the United States, since the first of October, 1796; in pursuance of a resolution of the House, of the tenth instant. June 22, 1797. Ordered to lie on the table. Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Ross, near Congress-Hall, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
10,p. ; 8⁰.
- Capture at sea.
French spoliation claims.
United States -- Commerce.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 33053
English Short Title Catalog, W26151.
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829. , Author
Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829.
Ross, William, 1746?-1829, printer.
United States. Congress House. , Author
United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams) , Author
United States. Congress 1797). House.
United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|