Ministers of Christ freed from blood-guiltiness, by dispensing all the counsel of God [electronic resource] : A farewel-sermon, preached at Plainfield, May 3. 1761. Occasioned by the long differences that have there subsisted. Published at the desire of many that heard it. By David S. Rowland, A.M. [Ten lines of quotations].
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Mecom, at the new printing-office, near the Town-House, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
43,p. ; 8⁰.
- First Church (Plainfield, Conn.)
- Farewell sermons -- 1761.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Rowland's farewel sermon, preached at Plainfield, May 3. 1761.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9000
English Short Title Catalog, W26194.
- Mecom, Benjamin, 1732-ca. 1776, printer.
First Church (Plainfield, Conn.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|