The antidote [electronic resource] : In some remarks on a paper of David Lloyd's, called A vindication of the legislative power. Submitted to the representatives of all the freemen of Pennsylvania. [One line in Latin from Terence].
- [2nd ed., Philadelphia : Printed by Andrew Bradford, 1725]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Lloyd, David, 1656-1731. Vindication of the legislative power.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Signed on p. 8: J. Logan. Philadelphia, 25 Sept. 1725.
Two states noted: with and one without the "Advertisement." on p. 8.
Ascribed to the press of Andrew Bradford by Evans.
Errata note, p. 8.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 2650
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 251
English Short Title Catalog, W26617.
- Bradford, Andrew, 1686-1742, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|