Joy and salvation by Christ; his arm displayed in the Protestant cause. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached in the South Parish in Portsmouth; occasioned by the remarkable success of His Majesty's arms in the late war, and by the happy peace of 1763. By Samuel Haven, A.M. Pastor of the South-Church in Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth, in New-Hampshire : Printed and sold by Daniel Fowle, 1763.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Sermons -- 1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Haven's sermon on joy and salvation by Christ: his power and grace displayed in the Protestant church.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9403
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 68
English Short Title Catalog, W27526.
- Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|