A brief account of an ecclesiastical council, so called, convened in the First Parish in Newbury, March 31. 1767; and again, by adjournment, April 21. following. [electronic resource] : To which is annexed, a discourse, upon Acts XX. 17,--21. Being a minister's appeal to his hearers, as to his life and doctrine. By John Tucker, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Newbury.
- Other Title:
- Brief account of an ecclesiastical council, so called ...
- Boston : Printed by Mein and Fleeming, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,42,14p. ; 8⁰.
- Tucker, John, 1719-1792.
First Church of Newbury (Newbury, Mass.).
Congregational churches -- Massachusetts -- Government.
Newbury (Mass.) -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A minister's appeal to his hearers, as to his life and doctrine. .. By John Tucker .."--14 p. at end, with separate title page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 10789
English Short Title Catalog, W30021.
- Mein, John, printer.
Fleeming, John, printer.
Tucker, John, 1719-1792.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|