A concise history of the United States, [electronic resource] : from the discovery of America till 1795: with a correct map of the United States.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by John M'Culloch, no. 1, North Third-Street, --1795. (Entered according to act of Congress)
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
244p. ; 12⁰
- United States -- History.
United States -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to John M'Culloch by Evans.
"Although dated as a first edition, this is in fact a reprint of the edition published by John M'Culloch in 1787, with the curious map which accompanied that issue, omitted, and apparently, no other substituted for it."--Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 29002
English Short Title Catalog, W30465.
- M'Culloch, John, 1754-1824, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|