The death of Cain, [electronic resource] : in five books; after the manner of The death of Abel. By a lady. [Two lines from Milton].
- Haverhill [Mass.] : Printed by Benjamin Edes, jun, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
112p. ; 16⁰.
- Abel (Biblical figure).
Cain (Biblical figure).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Haverhill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Intended as the completion of: Gessner, Salomon. The death of Abel. Cf. the preface, p. -4.
Attributed to Mary Collyer by Halkett & Laing.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 28545
English Short Title Catalog, W30708.
- Edes, Benjamin, 1755-1801, printer.
Gessner, Salomon, 1730-1788.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|