A discourse concerning faith and fervency in prayer, and the glorious kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ, on earth, now approaching [electronic resource] : Delivered in several sermons, in which the signs of the present times are considered, with a true account of the late wonderful and astonishing success of the Gospel in Ceilon, Amboina, and Malabar. By I. Mather, D.D. [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston in N.E. : Printed by B. Green for T. Green, at his shop in Middle Street, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,xix,,112,p. ; 12⁰.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: The kingdom of Christ is approaching. Amen and amen.
Errata note, p. xix.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. [xx].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 1473
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 32-A3
English Short Title Catalog, W30786.
- Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732, printer.
Green, Timothy, 1679-1757, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|