The duty and privilege of gospel-ministers, to preach among mankind the unsearchable riches of Christ [electronic resource] : A sermon, delivered at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Eleazer May, at Haddam, June 30, 1756. By James Lockwood, A.M. Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Weathersfield. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- New-Haven : Printed by James Parker and Company, at the post-office, in New-Haven, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,34p. ; 8⁰.
- May, Eleazer, 1733-1803.
- Ordination sermons -- 1756.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Lockwood's sermon, at the ordination of Mr. Eleazer May.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1008
English Short Title Catalog, W30935.
- Parker, James, 1714-1770, printer.
Holt, John, 1721-1784, printer.
Green, Thomas, 1735-1812, printer.
First Congregational Church (Haddam, Conn.) , Author
First Congregational Church (Haddam, Conn.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|