An essay on quick-lime, as a cement and as a manure. [electronic resource] : By James Anderson, LL.D. F.R.S. F.A.S. S. Author of "Essays relating to agriculture and rural affairs," 3 vols. 8vo, and several other performances. ...
- Boston : Printed by Samuel Etheridge, for Joseph Nancrede, no. 49, Marlboro'-Street, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
115,p. ; 12⁰.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: Marshall, Charles. An introduction to the knowledge and practice of gardening, Boston : Etheridge for Nancrecde, 1799 (Evans 35770).
"Books lately published by J. Nancrede .."--p. [117-120].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, W31987.
- Etheridge, Samuel, 1771-1817, printer.
Nancrede, Joseph, 1761-1841, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|