An examination of the Connecticut claim to lands in Pennsylvania. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing extracts and copies taken from original papers.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Market Street, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
, 94, 32 p., folded leaf of plates : 1 map ; 8⁰.
- Susquehanna Claim, 1753-1808.
Connecticut -- Boundaries.
Connecticut -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
Pennsylvania -- Boundaries.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Maps -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Smith by Evans.
"Postscript. Jan. 14, 1774. After about two hundred copies of this work had got abroad, I was favored with the following resolves past yesterday in the Honorable House of Assembly, and am glad of an opportunity to insert them in what copies remain unsold .."--p. 93-94 of the second state (Evans 13629). In the first state (Bristol B3854), p. 93 is a continuation of the text from p. 92, and p.  is blank. Sabin also notes slight changes made on p. 73-75, and on p. 89 to the end.
Errata note, p. 94.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 13629
Shipton & Mooney, 42702
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3113
English Short Title Catalog, W32171.
- Crukshank, Joseph, 1746?-1836, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|