June, 1789. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island and Providence-Plantations, [electronic resource] : begun and held, by adjournment, at Newport, within and for the state aforesaid, on the second Monday in June, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-nine, and in the thirteenth year of independence. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Schedule. 1789-06
- [Providence : Printed by John Carter, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
17,p. ; 2⁰.
- Law -- Rhode Island -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 22103
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1215
English Short Title Catalog, W32896.
- Carter, John, 1745-1814, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|