Resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, [electronic resource] : in New-England: begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday, the twenty-eighth day of May, (being the last Wednesday in said month) and in the year of our Lord, 1783.
- Standardized Title:
- Resolves. 1783-05
- Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honorable General Court, M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
41,p. ; 2⁰.
- Resolutions, Legislative -- Massachusetts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continued by two issues of the resolves with continuous pagination through p. 151 (the resolves of Jan. 1784; Evans 18601).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 18027
English Short Title Catalog, W33241.
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799, printer.
Nourse, John, 1762?-1790, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|