My brothers̕ keeper; a history of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee 1929-1939. Yehuda Bauer.
- [1st ed.]
- Philadelphia, The Jewish Publication Society of America, 
xi, , 350,  pages 22 cm.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Introduction: The first fifteen years
A time of crisis, 1929-1932
Prelude to the Holocaust
The beginning of the end
- "'My Brother's Keeper' deals with the efforts of American Jews - through their overseas aid organization, the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) - to come to the aid of European Jewry in the crucial prewar decade, 1929-1939."--Dust jacket.
"Copyright © 1974."
"Designed by Adrianne Onderdonk Dudden."
Includes bibliographical references (p. -336) and index.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Potok Collection has autograph of "Chaim Potok 1974".
Potok Collection copy has underlines, marginal marks and ms. annotations.
Presented to the penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor) (Libra copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dudden, Adrianne Onderdonk.
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0827600488 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|