An almanack for the year of our Lord, 1724. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated to the meridian of Boston, in New England where the north pole is elevated 42 d. & 25 m. north, and 71 deg. westward from London. By N. Wittemore [sic].
- Boston : Printed by J. Allen, for the booksellers: and sold at their shops, 1724 [i.e., 1723?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1724.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Man of Signs (Reilly 1785) is the only illustration.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B664
Shipton & Mooney, 39819
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3004
English Short Title Catalog, W36385.
- Allen, John, 1660?-1727?, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|