An almanack, for the year of our Lord and Savior, 1778. [electronic resource] : Being the second after leap year, and second of American independence. Calculated for the meridian of Boston, Lat. 4. 25. By Daniel George.
- Newbury-Port [Mass.] : Printed and sold by John Mycall: Sold also by the shopkeepers in town and country. Price 8 shillings per dozen, & 1do. single, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the Independent chronicle, Boston, Dec. 11, 1777.
Title vignette: the solar system.
Printer's advertisement to purchase rags or exchange for paper, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 15306
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3271
English Short Title Catalog, W37172.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|