Civil rulers Gods by office, and the duties of such considered and enforced. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut, at Hartford, on the day of their anniversary election, May the 12th, 1763. By Stephen White, A.M. Pastor of the 1st Church in Windham.
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, printer to the colony of Connecticut, 1763.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Religion and state.
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. White's election-sermon. May 12th, 1763.
Running title: An election sermon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9538
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1631
Johnson, H A. New London, 771
English Short Title Catalog, W37413.
- Green, Timothy, 1737-1796, printer.
Connecticut. General Assembly. , Author
Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|