The Conductor generalis: or, The office, [electronic resource] : duty and authority of justices of the peace, high-sheriffs, under-sheriffs, coroners, constables, gaolers, jury-men, and overseers of the poor. As also, the office of clerks of assize, and of the peace, &c. Compiled chiefly from Burn's Justice, and the several other books, on those subjects, by James Parker, late one of the justices of the peace for Middlesex County, in New-Jersey; and now revised and adapted to the United States of America, by a gentleman of the law. The whole alphabetically digested under the several titles; with a table directing to the ready finding out the proper matter under those titles.
- Albany : Printed by Charles R. & George Webster, on the west corner of State and Pearl-Streets, near the English Church, and opposite the City-Tavern, 1794: and sold at their office, and the book-stores of Webster & Steel, Thomas Spencer and Abraham Ellison, Albany; by Mr. Wands, Lansingburgh, and Mr. Stoddard, Hudson; and, in the city of Philadelphia, at the book-stores of Mr. Mathew Carey, and Mr. William Young, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xv,,17-467,p. ; 8⁰.
- Justices of the peace -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Printers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Albany.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
United States New York Lansingburgh.
United States New York Hudson.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "An abstract of Magna Charta, or the Great Charter, made in the ninth year of King Henry the Third .."--p. 435-445.
Printer's advertisement, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 27472
English Short Title Catalog, W37509.
- Parker, James, 1714-1770, comp.
Webster, Charles Richard, 1762-1834, printer.
Webster, George, 1762-1823, printer.
Steele, Daniel, 1772-1828, bookseller.
Spencer, Thomas, 1752-1840, bookseller.
Ellison, Abraham, bookseller.
Wands, William W., 1769?-1810, bookseller.
Stoddard, Ashbel, 1763-1840, bookseller.
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839, bookseller.
Young, William, 1755-1829, bookseller.
Burn, Richard, 1709-1785.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|