Cautionary hints to Congress respecting the sale of the western lands, belonging to the United States [electronic resource].
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia : William W. Woodward, printer, Franklin's head, green sign, no. 36, Chesnut-Street, south side, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- United States. Congress -- (3rd, 2nd session : 1794-1795).
Public lands -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p. 15: Columbus. United States. January 30, 1795. Variously attributed to James Madison, John Taylor, and James Wood. However, a letter from Tucker to Carey, dated 12 March 1796, establishes Tucker's authorship. Cf. the Carey correspondence at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37708.
- Wood, James, 1750-1813. , Author
Taylor, John, 1753-1824. , Author
Madison, James, 1751-1836 , Author
Madison, James, 1751-1836.
Taylor, John, 1753-1824.
Wood, James, 1741-1813.
Woodward, William Wallis, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|