Christians may and ought to be influenced by the recompence of reward [electronic resource] : The substance of two sermons, preach'd first at Bradford, March 11th and 25th 1743,4. And afterwards, with some abbreviations, in some neighbouring parishes; and published at the desire of many of the hearers. By Joseph Parsons, A.M. Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Bradford. [Two lines from John].
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle, for S. Eliot in Cornhill,, 1744.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Reward (Theology).
- Sermons -- 1744.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Parsons's sermons from Hebrews XI. 26.
Caption title: Christians to have respect unto the recompence of reward.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5469
English Short Title Catalog, W37780.
- Rogers, Gamaliel, 1704-1775, printer.
Fowle, John, 1714-1764, printer.
Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787, printer.
Eliot, Samuel, 1713-1745, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|