Debates in the House of Representatives of the United States during the first session of the Fourth Congress, upon the constitutional powers of the House, with respect to treaties, and upon the subject of the British treaty [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : Printed for Benj. Franklin Bache, by Bioren & Madan. Sold at no. 112, Market-Street, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,386,168,167-362p. ; 8⁰.
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Debates in the House of Representatives of the United States during the first session of the Fourth Congress, part I. Upon the constitutional powers of the House with respect to treaties."--386 p., 1st count, with separate title page.
"Debates in the House of Representatives of the United States, during the first session of the Fourth Congress, part 2. Upon the subject of the British treaty."--362 p., with separate title page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Evans, 31351
English Short Title Catalog, W37875.
- Bache, Benjamin Franklin, 1769-1798, publisher.
Bioren, John, 1773-1835, printer.
Madan, Patrick, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|