A description of the malignant, infectious fever prevailing at present in Philadelphia [electronic resource] : with an account of the means to prevent infection, and the remedies and method of treatment, which have been found most successful. By William Currie, Fellow of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by T. Dobson, no. 41, South Second-Street, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Yellow fever -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 25366
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 597
English Short Title Catalog, W37912.
- Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|