A discourse putting Christians in mind to be ready to every good work [electronic resource] : As it was delivered in Boston, Octob. 20th. 1706. By Eliphalet Adams. [Four lines from Timothy].
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by B. Green: Sold by Benj. Eliot, at his shop, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,60p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons -- 1706.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Imprimatur of Joseph Dudley, governor of Massachusetts, on verso of title page.
"At a lecture in Boston, November 29. 1706."--p. 38-60.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 1238
English Short Title Catalog, W38112.
- Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732, printer.
Eliot, Benjamin, 1665-1741, printer.
Dudley, Joseph, 1647-1720, licensor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|