The book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, [electronic resource] : which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which were to come to pass; and Jesus Christ sent and signifyed it by his angel to his servant John. And now by revelation, hath opened the mystery contained in said boo unto his servant John Rogers, who hath explained the same for the edification and comfort of his church and people, after a long and dark night of apostacy; the explanation being made so plain, that the eye of every spiritual reader may see how exactly things have come to pass, as they were foretold of by the prophecy of this Book: and may see by it all things which are yet to come, not only to the end of this world, but to the finishing of the world to come.
- Other Title:
- Exposition upon the book of the Revelations.
- Boston : Printed for the author, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,262p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. Revelation -- Commentaries.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: An exposition upon the book of the Revelations.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 2172
English Short Title Catalog, W38413.
- Rogers, John, 1648-1721, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|