The shepherd's contemplation: or, An essay on ways and means to pay the public debt, and to seat Congress-men on wool-packs. [electronic resource] : In a letter to George Washington, president of the United States of North-America, and to all the other genuine American patriots. By Pastor Americanus, a patriot, and the poor man's friend.
- Philadelphia : Printed by W.W. Woodward, at Franklin's Head, no. 41, Chesnut-Street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Wool industry -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Dedication. To the members of the Philadelphia County Society for Promoting Agriculture and Domestic Manufactures. The following letter, drawn up with a view of making American wool our staple commodity .. is earnestly dedicated .." -.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B8865
Shipton & Mooney, 47213
English Short Title Catalog, W39088.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 , Author
Washington, George, 1732-1799.
Woodward, William Wallis, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|