Acts of the General Assembly of His Majesty's province of New-Brunswick, passed in the year 1796 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. 1796
- Fredericton : printed by Christopher Sower, printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
, 352-369 p. ; 2⁰.
- New Brunswick -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Acts I-VII of the first session of the third assembly.
Paginated with even numbers on rectos.
Pagination continuous with "Acts ... passed in the year 1795." (Tremaine 953).
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Tremaine, 1006
Fleming & Alston. Early Canadian Printing, 1006
English Short Title Catalog, W43358.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|