Jean-Michel Basquiat [videorecording] : the radiant child / Arthouse Films, Curiously Bright Entertainment & LM Media Gmbh present ; producers, David Koh ... [et al.] ; produced & directed by Tamra Davis.
- [Widescreen format].
- [New York] : Distributed by New Video, 
- Arthouse films (Series) ; 018.
Arthouse films ; 018
1 videodisc (ca. 93 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Basquiat, Jean-Michel, 1960-1988.
Graffiti -- New York (State) -- New York.
Artists -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital stereo.; NTSC.
- In his short career, Jean-Michel Basquiat was a phenomenon. He became notorious for his graffiti art under the moniker Samo in the late 1970s on the Lower East Side scene, sold his first painting to Deborah Harry for $200, and became best friends with Andy Warhol. Appreciated by both the art cognoscenti and the public, Basquiat was launched into international stardom.
- Cinematographers, Tamra Davis, David Koh, Harry Geller ; editor, Alexis Manya Spraic ; music by J. Ralph, Adam Horovitz, Mike Diamond.
- Title from container.
Originally produced in 2010.
Bonus features: uncut interview with filmmaker Tamra Davis; theatrical trailer.
- Davis, Tamra. , Producer, Director
Koh, David. , Producer
Ralph, J. (Joshua) , Composer
Horovitz, Adam. , Composer
Diamond, Mike. , Composer
Arthouse Films. , Producer
Curiously Bright Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
LM Media (Firm) , Producer
New Video Group. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
NNVG225071 New Video Group
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|