The elements and practice of rigging, seamanship, and naval tactics. [electronic resource] : Illustrated with numerous engravings. In four volumes: accompanied with a separate volume of large and accurate delineations of masts, yards, &c. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Elements and practice of rigging and seamanship
- London : printed, for David Steel, by H. L. Galabin, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4v.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Masts and rigging -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By David Steel.
First issued in 1794, in two volumes, as 'The elements and practice of rigging and seamanship'.
Colophon of vol.2 states: 'Printed by T. Bensley'; colophon of vol.3 states: 'J. G. Barnard, Printer'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N9121.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|