Black girl, from genesis to revelations / by J. E. Franklin. (With an Introduction)
- Washington, D.C. : Howard University Press, 1977.
, 136 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Franklin, J. E. (Jennie Elizabeth), 1937-
Franklin, J. E. (Jennie Elizabeth), 1937- Black girl.
Dramatists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
African American women in literature.
African American women -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- Part One. Genesis of a Playwright. The sound and the scene; Impression to expression; The anointed ones; McCluhan's workshop
Part Two. Revelation of a Work. Take one-video; Take two-stage; Take three-film, or California, their way; Black Girl a play in two acts
- "Text design by Carol Basen."
Includes text of the author's play, Black girl.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Franklin, J. E. (Jennie Elizabeth), 1937- Black girl.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|