All in the wrong. [electronic resource] : A comedy, by Arthur Murphy, Esq. Adapted for theatrical representation, as performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. Regulated from the prompt-books, by permission of the managers. ...
- London : printed for the proprietors, under the direction of John Bell, 1792.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
128p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- English drama -- Irish authors.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Bell's British theatre', London 1797, vol.12.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15111.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|