The feast of divine love [electronic resource] : or plain and easy directions to communicants: with prayers to be used before, at, and after the Holy Sacrament: ... To which are added, morning and evening prayers for particular persons and families.
- London : printed for Richard Smith, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,107,p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18564.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|